They have taken off the oxygen and also removed the tube that was in her nose for feeding (actually she pulled it out!). Everything is progressing nicely and barring any surprises, Leah will be getting her final dose of antibiotics tomorrow at 5pm and we should be able to take her home soon after! We'll keep you updated. Here are some new pictures to enjoy! Look, no tubes!!


Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Marc and keri ! she is so beyond beautiful !!!!! im soooo happy for all of you and know that we all still miss and love yall :) im so happy to see that baby leah is doing better. we were praying for her down here! god has such amazing plans for all of us ... including baby leah. i see her to be an amazing young girl of christ, and it helps that she has such amazing parents ! i love you both so much and miss you to ! ugh now i might cry but i do love all of you ! oh and graduation is may 28 so if you guys are still down i would love to meet baby and see you to , but no pressure !
- meghan -
Glad to hear everything is going well. Love the new pictures!
OMG!!!
Sorry Marc. I thought she looked more like you until I just saw that picture of you holding her. She has totally got "Keri's" eyes!
Some of you know what I mean. Go back and look at that picture.
Yes,Marissa is right. Adorable baby Leah has her mommy's pretty eyes!
Love you,
Aunt Jan
I'm seein both of ya'll in Leah!
She is so stinkin cute and sweet! I love the pics where her little mouth is open!
She is precious!
She looks like a "Brigdon" to me - Marcia's mother's family. What do you think, Marcia?
Debbie (Marcia's cousin)
Post a Comment