Saturday, February 7, 2009
Leah Olivia Ladouceur
Our "little" girl joined us on 2/6/09 at 11:11pm. She was 21 inches long and weighed 9 lbs. and 3 oz. She is so beautiful! I'll post more soon about the experience, but for now I wanted to introduce you! She is currently in the NICU for some fluid in her lungs, but the doctors have assured us that everything is going to be good. They have planned on keeping her there for about a week. Keep praying for us!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I cannot wait to hold that sweet thing!!! She is so beautiful!!! I will be praying for a full recovery for you all and for her to be able to be with mommy ASAP! Hang in there guys!
We are so proud of all THREE of you. Grampa can't wait to hold her and 'pinch' her cheeks.
Love you
Mom and Dad
Oh my goodness, she is beautiful!
We're prayin for all ya'll! Wish we could be there right now!!!
My little niece looks beautiful! Good job guys! You are all three in our thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted as to how she is doing. xoxo Michele and Jeff
She is so amazing and beautiful!! We can't wait to come visit and hold that precious girl! Keri, we are SO proud of you! Congrats you guys! We love you!
Love, Jayce and Matt
AWEEEEEEEE, She is beautiful...Congrads...Fearfull and wonderfully made!!! All her days have been ordained...I love yo two and can't wait to see her and hold her!!!
Deborah
Leah - Rita, John & Meghan welcome you to the world. We can not wait for your visit. Brandon has not been the same since your Mommy & Daddy left. We are praying for you!
Priceless pictures!! Love you all!
Aunt Jan
Post a Comment