Life in Chicagoland

We are in the second year of our internship experience at Willow Creek. During this season of our lives we are attempting to balance Seminary work, caring for a sweet little baby girl and still adjusting to life away from our friends and family. We couldn't be more excited about all that God has in store for us!

This blog will be our attempt to share the struggles and joys of this experience...as well as some pictures and an occasional video. We welcome your feedback and comments and will do our best to keep up with the blog on a regular basis!

Enjoy!
Marc, Keri & Leah

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Busy Times

My parents arrived in town today and are just eating up Leah! I will be getting some of these shots soon. Until then enjoy some more of Leah at officially 2 weeks old!
Can our little one make some faces or what?!


I honestly was mimicking what Leah was doing with out any prompting!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

absolutely precious. love those big brown eyes!!!

Smith Schoolhouse said...

FINALLY!!!

I've been waiting for more pictures!

She is so precious.

Jayce said...

i love those faces! she is soo adorable! i especially love her booty lips in that first pic! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the new pics! Can't wait to see Mom and Dad with Leah. I am sure they are spoiling her good for you guys!

Ray said...

Yay! more pictures! she is so cute!