If you didn't see the first few scroll down for more!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Leah Update
Leah is going great! She is still in the NICU but is now able to nurse and is slowly being pulled off of everything. She will still need the IV antibiotic for about 5 more days, but she is doing fantastic! I'll give details more details when we have more time but until then, Leah is doing great! Here are some more pics to enjoy. (I am going to try and get more pics and maybe some video in a few days!)



If you didn't see the first few scroll down for more!
If you didn't see the first few scroll down for more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Jeff and I are keeping all of you in our prayers! She is so sweet! Hope you and Keri are doing well.
Marc and Keri;
We are very pleased to know Leah is progressing well. Mom and I can't thank you enough for keeping us informed. Our family is truly blessed with the gift of Leah and our lives will be enriched beyond belief. We will be up to see her soon. Love....Mom and Dad
Congratulations! Leah is beautiful and I cannot wait to meet her some day. Soon I hope! Love ya and miss ya. Anna
Thanks for the prayers and encouragement! Leah and Keri are doing great. We will be in Florida around mid-May. Leah's going to have to do a lot of meeting people!
she is so precious. can't wait to get my hands on her. ..wait, did I say that same thing in the last post???
I think I can tell by the molding what position she was in that was making labor so difficult- unfortunately I can't spell the word.
Congratulations! We are so happy for you! We can't wait to meet Leah and see your whole family in May.
We'll keep you in our prayers.
Love,
Josh, Mandy, & Luke
Look at the proud Daddy. Beautiful baby, Marc and Keri. I can't wait until May. Hope to see you at Jayce's
wedding. :)
Aunt Jan
Post a Comment