Happy Tuesday morning! Sorry that it has been a little bit since my last post. There has been much going on and I will surely catch you up to speed over the next week or so. I am sitting here in Dr. B's (the coffee shop at Willow) and am getting a few personal things done before I begin my work of the day. As I sit here and enjoy a coffee that my wife prepared for me (she makes amazing coffee!) I am thinking through all that is going on around here. Tomorrow I am going to be going all day in meetings / trainings. I am quickly learning that 25 "ministry" hours does not stretch as far as I would have thought! This coming weekend should be very exciting. The Area Pastors are having their roles slightly changed at Willow and I have the honor of being a part of it! Next weekend we will be starting a time of "community" after all the services so the weekly attendees can have a chance to meet their AP and others that live near them. The big transition is that Bill Hybels will be communicating that the AP is truly the Pastor for these communities! Though he has the platform on most weeks, he will be encouraging the congregation that the AP's are the one's that marry and bury, connect people to small groups, and care for the community. It's going to greatly up the visibility and responsibility for the AP's.
Just as a quick note, in our Intern small group we are reading In the Name of Jesus by Henri Nouwen. It is a "quick read" and worth your time if you haven't read it yet. Really anything by Nouwen is worth your time. His ideas and story is unique and at the very least will get you thinking and challenge your norms!
That being said...Keri is doing great and here is a picture or two to prove it! Just a little bit of baby bulge but the little tike has been working overtime since the pictures. I voted for Keri wearing a bikini to really show it off! (Ouch!!...that's a preliminary reaction to the punch I'll get from Keri when she reads that bikini part!) These are from 2 weeks ago but a current picture is to come this later this week! Isn't she BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! (click on picture to enlarge.)
11 comments:
aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! i cannot wait till october!! love you guys and miss you lots!
p.s. i read that Henri Nouwen book and loved it. he is one of my faves. :)
Keri, you look great!!!!!!!!!!!
Keri,
You look wonderful. Definitely have the pregnancy glow!!!!
So glad to hear all is going so well. Miss ya.
Consider yourself HUGGED!
Beautiful.
Lv to BOTH.
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look so much like mom! I love you guys! Can't wait to see you in person and rub your Buddha belly!
Woo Hoooooooooooo!You guys did it!
Thank you! Keri is too cute!
Love you both!!!
Dude,
Where is your dress Marc? Hasn't anyone told you that the husband is supposed to wear and eat the same things the wife does? Keri---you look awesome! Miss you guys!
Todd and Lisa Bolt
Nice pics Keri!!! In a few months you may even be able to catch up to Marc!!! ; )
Thanks for the feedback! Some of you are sweet...I know it blesses Keri. Others of you (Todd & Crizo) not so much!
Post a Comment