Life in Chicagoland

We are in the second year of our internship experience at Willow Creek. During this season of our lives we are attempting to balance Seminary work, caring for a sweet little baby girl and still adjusting to life away from our friends and family. We couldn't be more excited about all that God has in store for us!

This blog will be our attempt to share the struggles and joys of this experience...as well as some pictures and an occasional video. We welcome your feedback and comments and will do our best to keep up with the blog on a regular basis!

Enjoy!
Marc, Keri & Leah

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Beginning New

Yesterday was my first day in office. Needless to say I feel a bit like a fish out of water, not fully know what to do or how to do it. Today I attended my first meeting with about 20 other area pastors that I will be working with. There is so much that we are going to be doing over the next three to six months that I can barely get my head around it! One of my many saving graces is that I am privileged to be on a team that is full of great people. I have only started to hear their stories and learn about them, but I can already feel the support and acceptance here. I am a bit uncomfortable going back to a place in life where I "don't know what I'm doing", but I believe that this time is just going to encourage me to learn and trust God more each day. I am a bit overwhelmed and am at a loss for some words now but will be posting again Thursday or Friday once I've had a little more time to process.

PS I have a picture! I just have to upload it...soon

1 comment: