Life in Chicagoland

We are in the second year of our internship experience at Willow Creek. During this season of our lives we are attempting to balance Seminary work, caring for a sweet little baby girl and still adjusting to life away from our friends and family. We couldn't be more excited about all that God has in store for us!

This blog will be our attempt to share the struggles and joys of this experience...as well as some pictures and an occasional video. We welcome your feedback and comments and will do our best to keep up with the blog on a regular basis!

Enjoy!
Marc, Keri & Leah

Monday, October 26, 2009

The pics I promised

Here are some more for your viewing pleasure! I am taking a quick break from studying to do this...I hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

Grama said...

Love the photos!
Leah is getting so big. What a sweetheart; of course, NONE of us checking site are prejudiced, right?!
HUGs to all of you.

Michele said...

Cute pictures!! Leah looks so cozy in her little sleeper! Wish we could have cool weather down here!

Uncle Crizo said...

Leah looks a little sweaty in that second photo...why does she have to prop herself up on the coffee table? Which is her favorite, Blue moon or Corona?!?! I am pretty certain Elmo isn't tipping those bottles!

Marc said...

I just can't keep Keri under control! Actually we just had some people that live in our are over for dinner and they left some presents on our table...if you look carefully though the 2nd picture has Elmo's hand reaching for it...funny you would notice that Crizo!!

Michele said...

Actually it was me who noticed it but thought it would be funny to have Chris post a comment about it. HA HA HA! Go Leah Go!