I promise Leah does more than eat...it's just usually the best and easiest time for us to get some happy video! By the way, we just had another doctor appointment and our little one is now 28 inches tall and, 18 lbs 3oz! Our little girl is getting so Big! She has also recently started crawling and prefers the "army crawl". Let the fun begin! I am leaving for Seminary intensives tomorrow but will get some pictures of Leah playing posted before I leave...until then, here's another little video...
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a sweetie! Leah is growing up so fast. Pretty soon she will want to feed herself.
Proud of all of you.
Love her! I hope to see her Saturday! Can't wait to see what Halloween costume she ends up wearing.
Love the video, but so excited to see her in person SO soon! Love you all! :)
Not sure which is cuter, Leah eating and drinking or you two talking about her!
thank you for that! can't wait to see it in person!
Post a Comment