Life in Chicagoland

We are in the second year of our internship experience at Willow Creek. During this season of our lives we are attempting to balance Seminary work, caring for a sweet little baby girl and still adjusting to life away from our friends and family. We couldn't be more excited about all that God has in store for us!

This blog will be our attempt to share the struggles and joys of this experience...as well as some pictures and an occasional video. We welcome your feedback and comments and will do our best to keep up with the blog on a regular basis!

Enjoy!
Marc, Keri & Leah

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ask and you shall receive...

Just as a weather update for you, here is the the temperature at our house. The one on the left is from a month ago when we got here and the one on the right is at 4:30 yesterday afternoon! In case you were wondering it got down to near 40 by the morning!!


Keri was great and let me actually take some pictures!! These were before we had a couple from the neighborhood over for dinner. The one with the brown sweater was on the way out the door this morning and the last one makes me smile to even post it! Enjoy seeing the progress of my beautiful bride (did I mention her new haircut?!!) with little kiddo growing like crazy inside!!!












5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't stopped smiling since I saw the first one! And the last one is soooo awesome!!! Rizzo and I were just complaining the other day about how you guys have got to take some more pictures and it's like you guys heard us or something! Keep em comin!! We love and miss you guys soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!

Smith Schoolhouse said...

THANK YOU for finally sending some more pictures! The last one- now that's what I'm talkin about!!! That's the best one out of all of them- Keri you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Beautiful!!!!!!!

Jayce said...

sooooooooo beautiful!! thank you so much for the pics!! we miss you guys but love getting all these pics and updates!

Anonymous said...

Great photos - 'grampa' is lovin' it!
Awesome haircut :-)

Tiffany said...

Keri--you are such a cute little pregnant woman! I love the pics! Your hair cut is great!