Ask and you shall receive Marissa! These are also for you mom and dad! Keri has been working very hard at getting our little girl's dresser done and thought you'd be interested in seeing the transformation. You can also note the transformation in Keri's belly! The date on the camera is wrong...I'm just trying to figure out how to change that...


And the finished product! (without a date. I just fixed it.)
And the finished product! (without a date. I just fixed it.)
We have also been getting hammered with snow lately. I hear that it may be warming over the next few days, but when it has been highs around 2 -(yes 2 as a high!) anything is going to seem warmer. We are adapting though and you can even see how our favorite manatee family is doing. Soon I will post a few of our house decorated for Christmas. We have been having lots of company lately and even hosted a party for the Student Impact Staff complete with a turkey that we cooked! Enjoy (turkey not pictured...)!
Last, but certainly not least, my brother Chris and his wife Timea visited us a few weeks ago. It was such an encouragement for us to have them here! We really miss our family and friends back home! Here are some pictures from our downtown Chicago trip. Next time we'll have a different plan though. Chris and Timea were more than gracious, allowing me to lead us in many long chilly walks to nowhere! Enjoy sharing in our experience!
There it is. A few pictures of how the Ladouceur's are doing in Chi-town! Much love.
6 comments:
WOW- I am so impressed- painting in a jacket & gloves! I would say you are adapting well. Also, the dresser looks great!
Now the pictures in town- love the belly Keri- you look so beautiful! But where are your hat & gloves???
Thanks for updating I was so pleasantly surprised to open your blog to new pictures.
miss you guys!
Thanks Riss. The dresser was so much fun to re-do. I need to finish the baby's room and post some pictures of the finished product.
It was so cold that day while we were in the city, but I was so HOT. At one point, I was walking around in only my shirt and jeans while Marc was carrying my jacket for me. Everyone else was all bundled up and staring at me like I was nuts.
I love you!
aw.keri you look so cute!! Thanks for posting pics!
Ok, I am so jealous right now knowing that Jayce, Mom, and Matt will be there soon and I am so far away!
Thanks for the great pics! The dresser is so cool! Keri did a great job on it! It's a lot bigger than I'd imagined. That'll be nice for all those cute baby clothes!
I miss ya'll lots and can't wait for our trip up there! Hope you guys are ready for the FUN!!!
Memories of shoveling snow - so long ago - your turn! :-)
Love the new photos. Great job on the dresser, Keri.
You look great; you too, Marc.
Love ya
Mom
Nice pictures! Sad to say I miss snow! I wish we would get cool weather down here. Jeff said thank you for his card. It arrived yesterday.
Post a Comment