So I have been toying around with this blog thing to see how it would go for a little while now and finally am making it known to you that it is here. As I have now made it available to you all, I feel a sudden urge to up my writing level, depth of insight and volume of entries...it is in this moment that I have to pause and remember that sharing from the heart and talking about life isn't always profound or elegant. At times it can be silly, sad, confusing, joyful, overwhelming or any other number of adjectives.
The truth is that this entry, as well as the preceding, are just my attempts to share what is going on in my life. I am very excited about using this as a means to stay connected to you all and correspond with you all. The mode may be different, but the heart is still a desire to do life together. I look forward to your grammatical corrections and mocking, sharing what is happening in your lives and keeping you informed as to the circumstances of our lives. Whether writing about running or coffee, working out or working, and any number of things in between, I am grateful for you and we look forward to doing life together over the years to come!
The truth is that this entry, as well as the preceding, are just my attempts to share what is going on in my life. I am very excited about using this as a means to stay connected to you all and correspond with you all. The mode may be different, but the heart is still a desire to do life together. I look forward to your grammatical corrections and mocking, sharing what is happening in your lives and keeping you informed as to the circumstances of our lives. Whether writing about running or coffee, working out or working, and any number of things in between, I am grateful for you and we look forward to doing life together over the years to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment