Life in Chicagoland

We are in the second year of our internship experience at Willow Creek. During this season of our lives we are attempting to balance Seminary work, caring for a sweet little baby girl and still adjusting to life away from our friends and family. We couldn't be more excited about all that God has in store for us!

This blog will be our attempt to share the struggles and joys of this experience...as well as some pictures and an occasional video. We welcome your feedback and comments and will do our best to keep up with the blog on a regular basis!

Enjoy!
Marc, Keri & Leah

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Back in the game!

I don't know that we could have a schedule that is more packed than right now but we are back and ready to share more pictures and updates! Keri is less than two weeks out from helping to put on a camp for 750+ kids and she is right in the middle of the beautiful chaos of ministry planning! This weekend our church is doing their annual lake baptism...we'll post some pictures of this. It is quite the event! I just finished up my second week of Acts and the Pauline Letters. It has been amazing! I think I drive Keri a little crazy with all of the seminary talk these days.

Leah is doing great...growing so fast! She just turned 5 months old yesterday! Here are a few pictures from us playing at church. Enjoy! Sorry the pictures don't get bigger...they are from our phone. I'll try and re-post them if I can resize them.

3 comments:

Mom said...

LOVE the many 'faces' of Leah.
Growing like crazy; wait till she starts crawling!(At least we hope she starts there.)
We will be praying for sucessful weeks ahead for all of you.

Michele said...

Whoo hoo!.. new pictures :) I have been checking off and on to see if you posted any. Glad to hear you all are doing well!

Jayce said...

hilarious and adorable faces!!! :)