Life in Chicagoland

We are in the second year of our internship experience at Willow Creek. During this season of our lives we are attempting to balance Seminary work, caring for a sweet little baby girl and still adjusting to life away from our friends and family. We couldn't be more excited about all that God has in store for us!

This blog will be our attempt to share the struggles and joys of this experience...as well as some pictures and an occasional video. We welcome your feedback and comments and will do our best to keep up with the blog on a regular basis!

Enjoy!
Marc, Keri & Leah

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Some more Pictures!!


Leah has started to really enjoy sitting in the boppy and seems to "talk" to the animals! She's not cross-eyed all the time - just when she gets REALLY excited!

Here's just a few from Easter...Keri just loved the flower thing so...obviously Leah's wearing it for the picture!!


Uncle Crizo - this is the face Leah made when we told her what Lily did to the Easter bunny!:( She wanted to cry but was stunned at the horror!!!!!

7 comments:

Uncle Crizo said...

We all really know that was the face she made as soon as she figured out she had to wear that flower thing on her head for those pictures! Don't try to blame that on poor Keri, I know that was all your idea. You should put her in your boy Dilfer's Jersey next time!

Mom said...

Guess I better make a new cover for the pillow! Leah is growing so fast.
HUGS.

Michele said...

Yeah! I am so happy to see new pictures! Cutie!

Smith Schoolhouse said...

LOVE the cross-eyed picture!!! Oh I miss her so much! She was a beautiful little Easter flower and I don't think she minded the flower at all- looks like she had just made a poopy to me.

Smith Schoolhouse said...

Oh- and she's doing the Rizzo toe-curl thing too!

Unknown said...

Oh how sweet!! I love Leah as a cute little flower!! The first one that shows her toes is especially good. In the second one she looks like she's about to throw a left hook at someone. From her intensity and alertness it's obvious that she is brilliant, too!--Granny M

Jayce said...

I wanna pick that adorable little flower!!! Love the dress. ;)