Life in Chicagoland

We are in the second year of our internship experience at Willow Creek. During this season of our lives we are attempting to balance Seminary work, caring for a sweet little baby girl and still adjusting to life away from our friends and family. We couldn't be more excited about all that God has in store for us!

This blog will be our attempt to share the struggles and joys of this experience...as well as some pictures and an occasional video. We welcome your feedback and comments and will do our best to keep up with the blog on a regular basis!

Enjoy!
Marc, Keri & Leah

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

I am attempting to finish up my seminary quarter strong...Leah took me away from my work for a few weeks and it has been tough catching back up! Five projects down and only 2 more papers due by Friday!! After this I'll get a week to recharge before class starts again. In the middle of all of the craziness we had to take time to give Leah a bath. Thanks Marissa for taking the pictures...and video, I'll get the video up later this week. I can hardly believe that Leah is a month old already...time goes quickly! Enjoy!

Keri is doing a great job as a first time mommy! It is such a blessing to see the way Leah looks at her and is so enthralled with her momma. I could not ask for a better or more beautiful wife and mother for Leah!

This last one is one of my new favorites. Leah is making such great faces!!

4 comments:

Smith Schoolhouse said...

so glad to see the pictures. I have some on mine too.

So glad I was able to come up there. I miss her so much already!

Anonymous said...

Leah, we couldn't have asked for better parents for you. You have daddy 'wrapped around your little finger' already!!! :-)
Miss you muchly.
Love the photos.
Grama and Grampa

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! Nobody told me she was smiling already! I love the pics! Keep em comin!!
Love ya'll!!

Jayce said...

Yay! She is just so stinkin' cute!! I can't wait to hold her!!!