Life in Chicagoland

We are in the second year of our internship experience at Willow Creek. During this season of our lives we are attempting to balance Seminary work, caring for a sweet little baby girl and still adjusting to life away from our friends and family. We couldn't be more excited about all that God has in store for us!

This blog will be our attempt to share the struggles and joys of this experience...as well as some pictures and an occasional video. We welcome your feedback and comments and will do our best to keep up with the blog on a regular basis!

Enjoy!
Marc, Keri & Leah

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Still no baby!

For those of you checking in...the due date has come and gone and now we wait! Keri has done so much to prepare at home and work and has officially shifted gears to now being ready for her to arrive. We'll post and email progress and news as it comes! In the meantime, here's a new picture of Keri! We were praying at the dinner table (yes we were wearing our PJ's!) with all of the cousins, Keri's sisters and mom.

Personally, I think she was praying that our baby would come out! Don't worry though, I prayed for her food.

2 comments:

Jayce said...

I'm praying for you guys for a soon and safe delivery. Can't wait to meet the baby girl! And Keri looks gorgeous! I love ya'll!

Anonymous said...

Know that you are ALL in our thoughts and prayers.
Love you BOTH.